Garage Door Openers
In addition to outstanding garage door services, we also perform garage door opener services for your home or business, including installations and repairs.
At Texas Garage Door, we believe that the customer comes first. Our highly trained technicians will provide you with honest and dependable services.
If you’re looking for someone to fix your garage door opener or install a new system, then you’ve come to the right place. Our friendly, knowledgeable garage door experts can answer all of your questions and put your mind at ease knowing that we are licensed, bonded and insured.
The use of the latest high-tech equipment and tools has earned us the respect of both our customers as well as our competitors.
Our professional team will quickly determine what the problem is and advise you of the best way to fix it. We can also advise you on the best system for your home or business if you are looking to upgrade. You can trust that our technicians will give you the right diagnosis and solution to the problem along with an up-front price.
Need More Information?
Get in touch with us anytime, day or night and let us know how we can help you.
We think of our customers as our extended family. You can be sure that we will treat you with courtesy and respect and never price-gouge you.
It doesn’t matter where you live. We’re local, so we’ll be right over to your place in no time as soon as you hang up the telephone, day or night in the event of an emergency.
We Service Top Name Brands:
- Direct Drive
Our Services Include:
- Fix broken garage door opener remote
- Garage door motor services
- Fix blown garage door motor
- Installation and repair of garage door openers and motors
- Fix dysfunctional sensors
- Maintenance and repair of garage door openers and motors
- Garage door opener services
- Flexible Scheduling
- Residential and Commercial Garage Door Services
- Up-Front Pricing
Why You Need Garage Door Opener Services:
- Your garage door is not opening or closing completely
- The motor is making funny sounds
- There was a break-in and the doors were damaged
- Someone tried to drive into the garage without opening the garage door first (We won’t tell)
- You don’t have a garage door opener and you want one installer
- You’re tired of getting rained on
- You want to keep your garage door opener in tip top working condition
Save Money And Time With These Simple Tricks To Some Common Problems:
Garage door opener isn’t working – Check the power source (wall socket, fuse box, etc.)
Garage door won’t open with remote control – Get closer, you may be out of range. Check the battery, it may need to be replaced. Check that the antenna on the motor unit is hanging down. Browse the garage door opener operating manual for possible solutions.
Garage door opener starts working by itself – The remote control’s button is being pressed without your knowledge. Make sure the remote isn’t stuck under something. Perhaps your neighbor’s remote control has the same frequency as yours. Check and possibly change your remote’s frequency.
If you try some of these tips and are still experiencing problems, call us and we will be there in no time to take care of everything.
Garage Door Trivia
Mention these facts the next time you’re at a party. Your friends will be impressed that you know so much about garage door openers.
- The word garage comes from the French word “garer”, which means to shelter or protect.
- In 1908, Sears-Roebuck sold portable garages in their catalogs. Imagine being able to transport your garage anywhere you wanted to go.
- C.G. Johnson invented the folding overhead garage door in 1921. Lifting them upward would open these doors.
- In 1926, Mr. Johnson also invented the electric garage door opener for those who had trouble lifting the heavy garage door.